123.hp.com/setup Guide for HP Printer Installation
123.hp.com/setup — Windows 10 is supported on the 123 HP com configuration printer. Search and find your HP Printer’s best software and driver on our site. If you have any problems while running Windows 10 with your 123 HP Setup printer, you can use HP Print and Scan Doctor to analyze and resolve the problem. [ Software & Drivers] 123.hp.com setup
How to Configure printer using 123.hp.com/setup?
HP Experts on this site will help you monitor your system by recommending the correct software and driver to keep your device up to date. Follow step-by-step instructions provided for additional details on 123.hp.com/setup.
First time 123 HP printer setup & installation
Step 1: 123 HP Unboxing Printer Setup
- Take from the shipment box the 123 HP Setup Printer and place it on a flat rigid surface. Remove from it the packaging materials.
- Included in the package are the user handbook, power cord, USB cable and CD-installation driver and Ink cartridges.
- Remove from the device all tapes and packing materials. The device is packaged closely to prevent the printer’s parts from moving during shipment.
- Keep the shipping box and other recycled packing materials aside.
Step 3: How to load HP printer paper
- Pull the input and output tray 123 hp com setup printer. Remove any tapes or materials for packaging thereon.
- Open the entry tray and unlock the tapes on paper width and longitudinal markers.
- Extend the sheet of paper to the maximum capacity. Take the new plain white paper bundle and load it into the input tray.
- Drag the markers so that the sheets are tight, but not too close. Once you’re done, close the paper tray.
Step 5: Align the 123 hp com Printer tin cartridges
- To avoid printing wrong documents, align ink cartridges.
- Alignment on the scanner is done. Take the protective plate on the glass of the scanner.
- Clean the glass and maintain the front facing alignment plate.
- Ensure that the document is placed on the faces of the scanner glass according to the alignment markings.
- Choose OK and wait until the printer is in alignment.
Step 2: 123.hp.com setup Printer Power Cord Connect
- Connect to the back of the hp printer on the small end of the power cord and to the other end of the wall electrical outlet.
- Make sure you directly connect the power cable to the wall socket without a voltage stabilizer or extension cord.
- The device automatically switches on. Enter the necessary information from the control panel on your printer, such as language or interface, location, date and time zone.
Step 4: How to install HP printer ink cartridge
- The printers 123.hp.com/Envy run with dual ink cartridges. A three-color black cartridge made of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.
- The compliments contained in the packages include the user manual, power cable, USB cable, CD driver and Ink cartridges.
- Unplug the protective tape under the ink cartridge, which safeguards the contact points and the print-head. Place the tin cartridges in their respective slots and lock it in the cartridge latch position.
Step 6: Install the driver software 123 HP Printer
- In your 123-hp printer, the driver plays a crucial role. The driver’s primary purpose is to communicate between the printer and the computer.
- The driver can be downloaded from the link on the website. A new window opens by clicking on the link. Enter the printer model and select your computer’s operating system.
- Once the printer software is downloaded, install it by following the on-screen instructions. During the installation procedure, select network connectivity mode.
123 HP Printer Driver Download & Installation Setup
All HP Printers are supplied with a printer program driver Software CD. The device drivers for your printer can also be downloaded and installed from 123.hp.com/setup
For printers with display and without display, the Driver Installation process is almost the same but if you want more details about the installation of the printer, you can visit the printer-specific pages for more comprehensive instructions.
- Turn the machine and printer on.
- Test to connect to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly compatible printers)
- Next, open your device browser of your choosing, and go to hp.com/setup
- Type your printer’s name along with the model number. For instance, an Officejet 3830. You will find your printer’s name and model number on the right hand side of the printer.
- Click Install button and wait to access the app.
- When you have done installing, press it to open.
- If your system asks if it can allow HP Easy Start Utility to make system changes, then click Yes to let it make system changes.
To complete the installation process follows the instructions on the computer.